addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BOOMERang Message Board BOOMERang Discussion Forum › Where to meet.

Where to meet.

Anne-Marie L
user 10245373
Seattle, WA
HI, I'll be wearing my pink straw fedora & will be standing about 100 yds south of the will call entrance to Argossy cruises. If anything changes please call me at 206 618 7411. Hopefully we can all spend some time together during the cruise although the seating is preallocated. see you tomorrow at 10am or just before. Anne-Marie