Nov 22, 2009 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
I'm repeating a series of introductory level digital photo editing workshops. This would be relevant to anyone looking to get started in digital photo editing, or who would like to better understand the basic features of their photo editing software.
Workshop fee is $30. Payment is due when you RSVP.
Date: Sunday, 11/22/09
Time: 4 - 6 pm
Location: A small conference room at my Somerville office, near Porter Square
Paint.net (Free Windows Software)
Computers are not available in the conference room, but the emphasis of this workshop is the concepts of digital image processing, not software training in specific applications. All participants will receive a detailed booklet of the information covered, and practice tutorials and files on a CD-R to try at home.
- Layer opacity and blending modes
- Nondestructive tone and color adjustment layers
- Nondestructive touch-up brushes
- Selection techniques
- Saving selections as Photoshop paths
- Layer masks
- Color modes and channels
- Black and white conversion
- Blending multiple bracketed exposures
- Photoshop Merge to HDR command
- Stitching panoramas
- Translucent watermarks