December 6, 2009 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
I'm repeating a series of introductory level digital photo editing workshops. This would be relevant to anyone looking to get started in digital photo editing, or who would like to better understand the basic features of their photo editing software.
Workshop fee is $30. Payment is due when you RSVP.
Date: Sunday, 11/22/09
Time: 4 - 6 pm
Location: A small conference room at my Somerville office, near Porter Square
Computers are not available in the conference room, but the emphasis of this workshop is the concepts of digital image processing, not software training in specific applications. All participants will receive a detailed booklet of the information covered, and practice tutorials and files on a CD-R to try at home.
- The origins of digital noise
- RAW noise reduction controls
- Photoshop noise reduction filters
- The Noiseware Professional Plugin
- Sharpening workflow - when and how?
- The Unsharp Mask and Smart Sharpen Commands
- Sharpening in Luminosity and LAB modes
- The Photokit Sharpener Plugin