The Boston Israel Cleantech Alliance connects cleantech investors, entrepreneurs, academic researchers, and government officials in Israel and Boston.
We aim to:
(1) foster increased economic, scientific, and educational relations between Boston and the State of Israel
(2) coordinate cleantech trade and investment events
(3) facilitate investments in, and partnerships with, Israeli companies developing renewable energy, water, and environmental technologies
(4) encourage the adoption of clean technologies by individual, commercial and industrial consumers
(5) assist families and institutions to offset their carbon footprint by investing in Israel
Please go to our web site for cleantech news, links, and job postings. http://www.boston-isr...
More information about clean technology in Israel can be found at the "Cleantech Investing in Israel" blog -- http://cleantech-isra... and the "Cleantech Israel" meetup group -- http://entrepreneur.m...
You can request to join the Cleantech Israel LinkedIn group by going to: http://www.linkedin.c...
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Boston Israel Cleantech Alliance||November 6, 2008 4:06 PM||Jonathan S.|