March 27, 2012 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Available public transportation:
1. B Line of the Green Line - BU Central
2. Bus 57/57A - Commonwealth Ave at University Road
3. Bus 47/CT2 - Commonwealth Ave at University Road
Welcome to the FABULOUS Tuesday Night Study Group! All levels of English and Japanese are welcome and warmly encouraged to join us!
We meet in the beautiful Food Court at the Boston University. BU allows us the use of this space for FREE. In return, they ask only the following:
1. NO outside food or beverages**
2. The room must be left in a clean and neat condition, as we found it
3. BU Staff and Employees must be treated respectfully at all times
4. There is a limit of approximately 25-30 people in this space
**We have had special occasions when someone has brought homemade treats to share with the group. These are allowable from time to time, as long as we leave the room clean. However, food and beverage purchases from other Cafes are NOT allowed, so please finish them before joining us ~ or, even better, purchase from the BU Food Court to show your support and appreciation! Thank you for your generosity, and for doing your part to maintain our Group's positive image and strong relationship with Boston University!
While we are allowed indefinite use of the room until further notice from BU, we must be flexible on nights when the BU wishes to host an event of their own, or if another group requests use of the space. The issue of conflicts seems to be very rare, and we have not had any. On nights when we will be unable to meet in the Food Court, a notice will be sent in advance.