Boston Movie Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Trouble with the Curve(7PMShow)

Meetup details changed: Trouble with the Curve(7PMShow)

Doreen C.
Doreenx
Medford, MA
Movie time is 7.  I will be at the theater by 6 and we will head in for seats at 6:30.   

Please note that the movie is showing upstairs so look for me wearing my oh so stylin' meetup pin and the rest of the group, at the tables located at the top of the escalators by the windows.  

As I like to see these movies during opening weekend, it is usually a good idea to buy your tickets ahead of time....especially if it is a big movie with lots of buzz. 

If you miss the group ahead of time, come find us after.  We gather in the hallway outside of the theater we just saw the movie in, to discuss the film a bit, allow for restroom breaks and to get a head count of all those who would like to go out after for drinks and munchies.

$$$$Managing the after event is much easier if everyone brings cash, so please plan ahead if you want to go out with the group after.$$$$$

As always, if your plans have changed and you can no longer make the meetup, please please please go in and change your rsvp. 

Hope to see you there. 

Doreen  :)

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/movies-280/events/76887912/­

Where: AMC Loews Boston Common 19
175 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 423-5801

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.