Boston Movie Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Frankenweenie (7PM IMAX 3D Show)

Meetup details changed: Frankenweenie (7PM IMAX 3D Show)

Doreen C.
Doreenx
Medford, MA
Showtime is 7, the group will start to gather at 6 and go in for seats as soon as they let us, probably around 6:30.    

Please note, this movie is showing in the downstairs IMAX theater.  So we meet near the ropes by the concession stand, until/they let us line up in the inner lobby and then head in for seats as soon as they let us.  It tends to be a bit crazy waiting for this theater, so I advise you not to come late if you want to sit with the group. 

Since this is opening weekend and his previous feature the Nightmare Before Christmas was so popular, I advise you to buy your tickets in advance. 

If you miss the group ahead of time, come find us after.  We gather in the hallway outside of the theater we just saw the movie in, to discuss the film a bit, allow for restroom breaks and to get a head count of all those who would like to go out after for drinks and munchies.

$$$$Managing the after event is much easier if everyone brings cash, so please plan ahead if you want to go out with the group after.$$$$$

As always, if you change your plans please update your rsvps.  

Movie Details:

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/movies-280/events/77744802/­

When: Saturday, October 6, 2012 7PM IMAX 3D Show.

Where: AMC Loews Boston Common 19
175 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 423-5801

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.