addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston Movie Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Zero Dark Thirty (5:55PM Show)

Meetup details changed: Zero Dark Thirty (5:55PM Show)

Doreen C.
Doreenx
Medford, MA
Hi everyone!

Showtime is 5:55PM, I will be at the theater by 5 and we will head in for seats by 5:30. 

I decided to go with the earlier show since the movie is 2 hours and 37 minutes long plus previews so the next show would not allow us much time for an after event.

Although this is not opening weekend, there has been a lot of buzz about this movie and it has gotten rave reviews.   I STRONGLY recommend that everyone buy tickets in advance.  

If you miss the group ahead of time, come find us after.  We gather in the hallway outside of the theater we just saw the movie in, to discuss the film a bit, allow for restroom breaks and to get a head count of all those who would like to go out after for drinks and munchies.

$$$$Managing the after event is much easier if everyone brings cash, so please plan ahead if you want to go out with the group after.$$$

As always, please...pretty please keep your rsvps up to date so I can make a reservation for an after event.   This email only goes out to those who have rsvp'd yes to the event.   If you can be there...awesome, I will see you there, if not please take a second to change your rsvp.

Doreen