Boston Movie Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: The Last Stand (5:30 Show)

Meetup details changed: The Last Stand (5:30 Show)

Doreen C.
Doreenx
Medford, MA
Showtime is 5:30, I will be at the theater by 4:30 and we will go in for seats at 5.  The next show isn't till 8:15 which wouldn't leave much time for an after event.   Oh well, maybe I will get home before midnight.   

Not sure how popular this movie will be, Arnie is sort of an acquired taste.  I am going to buy my ticket in advance, just in case.   

If you miss the group ahead of time, come find us after.  We gather in the hallway outside of the theater we just saw the movie in, to discuss the film a bit, allow for restroom breaks and to get a head count of all those who would like to go out after for drinks and munchies.

$$$$Managing the after event is much easier if everyone brings cash, so please plan ahead if you want to go out with the group after.$$$

As always, it is much easier for me to plan the event if I have an idea of how many are really coming.  This is especially helpful in guestimating a head count for the after event.  Please update your rsvp if you are not going to be able to make it. 

Hope to see you there!

Doreen ;)

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/movies-280/events/91715762/­

When: Saturday, January 19, 2013 5:30 PM Showtime

Where: AMC Loews Boston Common 19
175 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 423-5801

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.