Boston Movie Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Dead Man Down (5:40PM Show)

Meetup details changed: Dead Man Down (5:40PM Show)

Doreen C.
Doreenx
Medford, MA
Showtime is at 5:40.  It is going to be a little tight for me and others to make it, so I am going to change things up a little.  I will leave work around 5...I am at Kendall and it is only two stops, so I should be there about 5:10 or so.   I will go directly to the theater and try to wait in the hallway outside for a bit.   Hopefully, being this early, we won't have trouble finding seats.   But we should really try to grab seats by 5:20.   Then we can take turns doing the snack runs while others hold our seats.

Fandango.com is selling tickets right now.   Be warned though, there are sometimes hiccups to the system, especially the mobile app.  Not being able to complete a transaction does not mean they are sold out.  Wait a bit and try again.

If you miss the group ahead of time, come find us after. We gather in the hallway outside of the theater we just saw the movie in, to discuss the film a bit, allow for restroom breaks and to get a head count of all those who would like to go out after for drinks and munchies.

$$$$Managing the after event is much easier if everyone brings cash, so please plan ahead if you want to go out with the group after.$$$

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/movies-280/events/106409382/­

When: Friday, March 8, 2013 5:40PM Show, Start gathering around 5:10, go in for seats 5:20.

Where: AMC Loews Boston Common 19
175 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 423-5801

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.