Boston Movie Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Oz the Great and Powerful

Meetup details changed: Oz the Great and Powerful

Frederick H.
user 4478749
Group Organizer
Somerville, MA
Hello if you are receiving this email you RSVP'd yes to Oz the Great and Powerful for this coming Saturday.

Update

Hello everyone I have updated the event. We are seeing the 7:05 IMAX 3d show. Fandango is being a bit confusing about the tickets because they are selling the non-3d, 3d, and IMAX 3d tickets seperately. If you don't see a 7:05 show, you probably have the wrong version of the movie. So go back and click on the IMAX 3d link.

Next, despite being confusing I suggest you buy tickets ahead of time on Fandango, because this movie feels like it may sell out.

Next, for the new folks who do not know where we are meeting, it will be the first floor lobby, near the ticket taker in the back. (There is another one in front. Not that one. We are meeting at the in the back.)

All of this detail is in the event description, but hey, repetition helps retention. :-)

Meetup boilerplate follows...

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/movies-280/events/106152552/­

When: Saturday, March 9, 2013 6:30 PM

Where: AMC Loews Boston Common 19
175 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 423-5801

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.