Workshop is cancelled, but leaving page open for the interesting discussion happening in the comments section.
Demonstrate your clever problem solving and lateral thinking skills with 8 hours of hands on hacking with the world class hacking platform Backtrack 5. The workshop has been designed to challenge the student to prove practical ability in identifying, analyzing, and gaining system / root-level access by methodically attacking a broad range of security access control mechanisms. The workshop involves 3 hours of lecture and 5 hours of pure hands on hacking techniques.
• Wireless information gathering of a vulnerable wireless spectrum.
• Circumvent wireless network access restrictions in order to gain
• Identify / Crack the various wireless security implementations of
WEP, WPA, and WPA2.
• Understand and implement wireless man in the middle attacks as
• Gain practical experience in the use of open source tools in order to
assess, document and penetrate wireless networks.
• Exploitation with The Metasploit Framework
• Traffic redirection and Tunneling Techniques
• Network Scanning
• Windows Command line Kung-FU
• Obtaining and Passing Password Representations
This is an intensive introductory course to Backtrack and the fine art of compromising systems, therefore hard work and a desire to understand is required.
Please note that you must submit payment of $150.00 via PayPal to [masked] before RSVPing.