BostonJS Message Board › Lead Web Developer - Zmags
|A former member||
Right now Zmags is launching a major strategic push into the eCommerce segment, and a key component is to create an professional services team whose goal will be helping customers become successful at catalog eCommerce.
We are therefore looking for an experienced Lead Developer to join our new and small professional services team of high end, high performance web application programmers. Ideal candidate would have four to ten years’ experience web programming.
• Experience developing Web-based applications that interface with a database
• Database design
• Experience with web frameworks like Code Ignitor, Zend, Cake, or Django.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Problem-solving and teamwork skills. Must be a team player with a strong customer service focus.
• Experience with version control and bug tracking
• Experience designing Web-based system architectures
• Experience with phpUnit or similar
• Familiarity with technologies including web services, sessions, web security (e.g., SQL injection, cross site scripting), client server interaction (AJAX), authentication and authorization (LDAP), XML, XSLT, and data modeling