BostonJS Message Board › HTML5 R&D Developer - Zmags
|A former member||
At Zmags we have a labs group driving the creation of new and experimental products called Zmags Labs (zLabs) -- Here we are going to innovate, prototype and build the future products of shopping inspiration. The zLabs is a tight but extremely innovative team of 4-5 people that can make great things happen …FAST!
For this team we are looking for an HTML5 Ninja to be our amazing frontend developer to build all user interfaces. You will be developing product utilized by some of the most exciting brands in the industry including Express, Disney, Kenneth Cole, and more.
The perfect candidate…
• Is an amazing frontend developer that with HTML5 work can make flash look like DOS
• Is a very creative individual with a strong desire to take the worlds shopping experiences to the next level
• Is entrepreneurial, passionate and a driven inventor of things never seen before
• Is an A+ developer with a strong hacker DNA that can make things happen
• Has experience in Flash, iOS and is ninja in HTML5 – especially on ipad
• Wants to work on the coolest things and with the coolest people
Bonus points for experience with...
• Responsive Design
• iOS development
• Services Oriented Architecture
• Ping Pong
More information will be provide upon request and any questions should be directed to Christopher Bunk, Director of zLabs
Zmags helps thousands of the world’s most progressive global retailers and brands design brilliant and consistent marketing and merchandising campaigns across social, mobile, tablet, and e-commerce platforms, driving product discovery and inspiring purchases. Using the Zmags on-demand rich media merchandising platform, leading brands have measurably and dramatically increased customer engagement, conversion rates, order size and brand loyalty without the burden of IT constraints. Zmags is among the fastest growing technology companies in North America, ranking #70 on the Deloitte 2011 Technology Fast 500. Zmags is headquartered in Boston, MA. with European offices in London and Copenhagen.
For more information about Zmags, please visit www.zmags.com