|Sent on:||Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:59 AM|
I know people may be wondering when Downtown Boston meetup will be resuming. Since second bombing is close to UNO on Boylston Street, there's good chance that UNO have some damages. I want to wait for couple of weeks before we go back to UNO. I think we will go back to UNO at mid or end of May.
But if anybody would like for me to do meetup at other place for few weeks, please give me idea of where I should relocate for few weeks.