addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boston Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Sunday School Materials

Sunday School Materials

A former member
Post #: 16
Hi folks,
On a lighter note, I have about 10 lbs.' worth of materials from a Methodist church including several different hymnals for a pianist, felt boards depicting Jesus & disciples, all kinds of teaching aids. It is bonafide Christian propoganda...I had hoped to sell it on ebay, didn't work. Now it's taking up space...I'm dying to put it in the recycling, but it's a really great collection of primary source material...for anyone writing a paper or an article...or who makes oregami and needs pretty paper...it covers children from pre-school thru grade school.

I'll give it to the first person who can come and get it. I live in Davis Sq. Somerville. Send me an email w a phone # and we'll do it.

Thanks,
Julie (no pic in my profile)