add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
This Meetup is cancelled

Drinks/Dancing at Julep Bar

  • Julep Bar

    200 High St. , Boston, MA (map)

    42.356701 -71.051971

  • Let's get out to make up for all the lost fun time from the storm! I will most likely be able to get us onto the guest list so it'll just be $5 with no line :) Hopefully the roads will all be cleared out...

Join or login to comment.

  • Tuyet

    Due to a lack of response, I am going to go ahead and cancel this event since I don't want to be the only to show up :(

    February 9, 2013

  • Tuyet

    So I think the roads will be clear enough. What do you gals think? Also, I was thinking about switching destinations to something a little more low-key like the Living Room or Hennessey's. Please let me know what you think!

    February 9, 2013

  • Susana

    Same...if the roads clear I would love to chill

    February 9, 2013

  • Tuyet

    Hi girls!

    Still not sure how roads are gonna be yet but I will post another message at around 5 to re-confirm the details. I'll send out my number then too for the late-comers! Also still trying to get my car out of my driveway :) I hope we get to get out!!!

    February 9, 2013

  • jennifer

    I am looking forward to going. Just waiting to see how the driving is. Is there a way we can plan to meet once inside incase I arrive a bit late?

    February 9, 2013

  • A former member
    A former member

    I would love to come if the roads are clear. I am tentatively RSVPing.

    February 9, 2013


Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy