add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Boston City Girls Message Board › Room available in amazing 2bed/2bath apartment in Boston!

Room available in amazing 2bed/2bath apartment in Boston!

user 6507672
Boston, MA
Post #: 14
Hi ladies,

I am looking for a roommate for my 2 bed/2 bath apartment located in the Harbor Point Luxury Waterfront apartments to move in by August 1st. The apartment was recently renovated and has wall-to-wall carpeting, central AC/heat, a terrace, full kitchen, and a living room and dining area. The room that is available is large with a big closet, plus your own bathroom. Rent is $950/month and the apartment is walking distance to the the T (Red Line), bus lines, and has free parking. This is seriously Boston's BEST UNKNOWN RESIDENTIAL SECRET!

For more information, here is the full apartment listing: http://boston.craigsl...­

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you know who might be interested. You can contact me to follow up.