Boston City Girls Message Board › Slumber Party @ Nine Zero

Slumber Party @ Nine Zero

P. Falasha H.
Falasha
Boston, MA
Hey ladies I know there hasn't been a meetup in a while, my name is Falasha and, I have stepped in for Aisha for the time being.

So I just wanted to run this by you ladies, to get and idea of how many of you would be interested in having a "Slumber Party" @ Nine Zero Hotel. It is a new boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Boston with great restaurants and lounges. We could always work out the details as soon as we have an idea of how many women are interested and if anyone has any services or ideas to throw out there.

I also noticed several great ideas on the board so lets plan to meet up soon, say the 3rd week in February?

Please feel free to always send me and email with any ideas, suggestion or comments to Pharrison@kstarr.org

Best Regards,

Falasha Harrison
A former member
Post #: 2
I think that'd be fun...!
A former member
Post #: 3
i also think it sounds fun
A former member
Post #: 1
I agree! I would totally do a slumber party.
A former member
sounds fun
A former member
I am totally up for this
Tiziana
user 8613957
Boston, MA
how old school and fun!! i'd be down, and slap on the pig tails to prove it. hahaha
A former member
I've been there before and I loooove this idea!!!

SIGN ME UP!!
Caitlin
user 11508743
Boston, MA
i would definitely do this!
Sarah D.
user 11365855
Waltham, MA
Post #: 3
Love this idea!

I could totally bring the spa stuff and we could have a fun sleepover facial, footcial night!!!