Here's the game plan:
- 8:00 - Toss the disc around, meet folks, be merry
- 8:15 - Overview of the rules, safety, etc - then divide into teams
- 8:30- Play!!!!!!
- 10:00 - Conclude the meetup with snacks and socializing
Here's what we humbly ask of you (works great as a checklist):
- Dress for the weather
- Bring a white and a dark-colored t-shirt (no gray)
- Arrive on time to be guaranteed a spot in a game
- RSVP is recommended so you can be notified if the game is canceled
- Bring WATER!
- If you are a regular, please consider bringing a buck for the Frisbee Fund
As usual, we will supply the frisbees, cones, lanyards, first aid supplies (hopefully will never be used) and our pretty smiles. As we periodically mention, all these supplies are paid out-of-pocket by your loving Frisbee organizers and everyone has been so generous with their donations to-date. Thank you and let's keep the dream alive!