The Boston Jazz Meetup Group Message Board › HELLO From Luigi Valentino!

HELLO From Luigi Valentino!

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 78
HELP Cast a Movie!!!!

Seriously!

Take a Look! I want you all to help cast a Movie!

I am Luigi Valentino I Happen to be up for the Role of Derek

Please help us Chose a cast for a Movie!

Click here For Details
Thanks! I am up for the Role of DEREK Hint Hint

Derek ยป
Derek is Clyde?s adopted little brother and is always nipping at his heels. Being Clyde?s right hand man of sorts, Derek considers himself a big deal. Overconfident with a big mouth, Derek likes to be the center of attention. His misplaced ego can cause some pretty humorous situations.

VOTE FOR LUIGI AS DEREK!
Thanks & Have Nice Day!
Love,
Wee Gee

Add me at MySpace CLICK HERE

NEW YORK, NY--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 29, 2007 -- Ckrush Entertainment, Inc., a subsidiary of Ckrush, Inc. (OTC BB:CKRH.OB - News), announced today that the final round of voting for the "LiveMansion: The Movie" Casting Call and Director Competition is officially underway. Voting to determine the film's eight lead roles and director began Monday, March 26, 2007. The voting period will end on Friday, April 20, 2007, with the winning candidates to be announced shortly thereafter. Any member of LiveMansion.com is eligible to vote and membership is free! "LiveMansion: The Movie" marks the first time in the history of the film industry, an online community is casting a film and choosing its director. The film is a thriller and is slated for production in the summer of 2007.