Beatlejuice is at Johnny D's again on 23 March. It's always a great show with lots of dancing, so come on out and have a great time.
- The cover charge is $12 at the door, but tickets are available online.
Beatlejuice's shows at Johnny D's have become a very popular tradition, so if you'd like to go and you'd like to be sure you don't get shut out, buy tickets ahead of time. Here's a link to the Ticketweb page for this show.
- The Beatlejuice website.
- The band's MySpace page.
- As noted above, I'll be hanging at the bar. If you're trying to find me, please text me as I won't be able to hear you if you call.
I'll email my cell # to all Yes RSVPers at about 6:30p on Saturday.
- If you're driving to the show, note that there are street parking spots, but they may be difficult to find.
The music won't start until 9:30, but I've listed the meetup as 8:30, partly to give us a chance to chat before the show, but mostly to let those driving hunt for parking spaces. Johnny D's has a good city parking map here.
- If you're taking the T, the Davis Square Red Line stop is directly across the street from Johnny D's.
- Here's a link to Johnny D's website.
- This is a joint meetup with these groups: Cambridge-Somerville Live Music, Social Fun, Fun with Alcohol