Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 90 of the world’s top business schools to Boston on Monday, September 8th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meetup members. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Participating Business Schools Include:
*Harvard, *Columbia, *Wharton
UMass Amherst – Isenberg
Boston College – Carroll
George Washington Univ.
Washington Univ.– Olin
Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison
Northeastern Univ. D'Amore-McKim
Carnegie Mellon - Tepper
Johns Hopkins Univ. - Carey
UC San Diego – Rady
American Univ. – Kogod
Univ. of Miami
Hult, Univ. of Toronto- Rotman
HEC Paris and many more...
*Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members Harvard, Columbia and Wharton
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.5M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
Back Bay Events Center
200 Berkeley Street
Boston MA 02116
Registration Opens – 3:30pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 4:00pm
Fair opens – 6.30pm
*Attend any time between 3:30pm-9:00pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/EzcFxJ and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.