Let's meetup at Johnny D's and get our Beatles fix with the great Beatles tribute band, Beatlejuice. They're at Johnny D's on the Friday and Saturday nights after Thanksgiving, so come on out and rouse yourselves from that Thanksgiving food coma.
Many of you probably already know of Beatlejuice, formed by former members of the band, Boston, but if you haven't seen Beatlejuice and you like the Beatles, you must come out for these shows.
- The cover charge is $12 at the door, but tickets are available online.
Beatlejuice's Thanksgiving shows at Johnny D's have become a very popular tradition, so if you'd like to go and you'd like to be sure you don't get shut out, buy tickets ahead of time. Here's a link to the Ticketweb page for Johnny D's.
- The Beatlejuice website.
- The band's MySpace page.
- As noted above, I'll be hanging to the left of the entrance. If you're trying to find me, please text me as I won't be able to hear you if you call.
- If you're driving to the show, note that there are street parking spots, but they may be difficult to find.
Johnny D's has a good city parking map here.
- If you're taking the T, the Davis Square Red Line stop is directly across the street from Johnny D's.
- Here's a link to Johnny D's website.