October 9th-October 21st 2013
This has got to be the most incredible adventure for the value our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club have ever put together! We are all invited as always.
India is long overdue. This 14 day excursion to the Golden Triangle & Southern India will dazzle our senses and have the camera’s snapping away from the moment we touch down in Delhi. From the Taj Mahal to the brilliance of Jaipur and bustling capital of Delhi, to Mumbai and an authentic Southern India experience, we’ll get a glimpse into a world and culture so unlike our own. Best of all–we are including flights for those who want an all inclusive package!!! Flight departure details below (east and west coast departures available). Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
* 13 nights/ 14 Days throughout the Golden Triangle & Southern India
* Amazing Boutique hotels & 4 star accommodations throughout
* Private guided tours throughout
* Breakfast everyday
* Explore Old Delhi: (Jama Masjid-Largest mosque in India, and see the Red Fort)
* Experience New Delhi: (Qutab Minar, Presidential Palace)
* Taj Mahal in Agra: (Agra is a city with a glorious past and has the distinction of being the capital of various ruling dynasties. The Taj Mahal is the ultimate tribute to eternal love transcribed in architecture)
* Magnificent Jaipur: (City Palace where royal family lived, Armory Museum, Hawa Mahal – Palace of Winds, Jaipur Markets famous for jewels and textiles)
* Magic of Pushkar: (Pushkar Lake on the edge of the desert will make a magical setting. Wait till you see our all inclusive luxury tents! We’ll visit Brahma Temple, the unique legendary structure in honor of the Creator God)
* Mumbai: (Tour Gateway of India, famous Marine Drive, Haji Ali Mosque, Prince of Whales Musuem & more!)
* Cochin: (Believed to be the finest natural harbor in the world and is the oldest European settlement in India. Man-made islands with lush green lawns sloping down to the water’s edge. Layered impressions – Chinese, Arab, Jewish, British, French and Portuguese are contained within its environment. We’ll also enjoy a traditional Kathakali dance performance at a local school)
* Kumarakom : (Amazing shades of green from the vegetation including mangroves, coconut palms, and paddy fields covering the verdant countryside. Kumarakom is an idyllic holiday destination that we must visit)
* Plenty of free time in each area to explore on your own or come with the group
* Photographer with us throughout to teach those interested in improving skills (basics, SLR instruction, composition, etc). Totally optional -no need to be an avid photography enthusiast! This is much more laid back than a “photo tour”
* All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
* Airfare IS INCLUDED out of LAX, SFO, JFK, OR IAD--SEE WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
*All domestic flights Included
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
Price w/out Flights: $[masked]
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/golden-triangle-india-tour/