Boston PHP Message Board › Chapter 15: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Chapter 15: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Sunday O.
user 24873532
Boston, MA
Post #: 13
Hi Gene, Chapter 15 is submitted here. Thank God and rejoice with me for finishing on time despite the fact that I'm busy with so many things - programing in PHP, ASP.NET, HTML5 and css 3, working on photoshop cs6, flash cs6 , e-learning(moodle), e-library, and most especially for overcoming the challenged of burglar that took my laptop and some of my money just 5days before this season begin that delayed me for six weeks before joining you guys.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,188
@Peter -- Congrats on becoming the 11th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and welcome to the Self-Study Group | Wall of Accomplishment as the 42nd alumnus of jQuery jAM.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,189
@Sunday -- Congrats on becoming the 12th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and welcome to the Self-Study Group | Wall of Accomplishment as the 43rd alumnus of jQuery jAM.
May T.
user 12889701
Manchester, GB
Post #: 26
Finish Chapter 15. May Thet jQuery jAM, Season 3 Exercises
Thank you Gene for supporting me to study this ebook. I look forward to learning PHP (Season 6) and HTML5Branch.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,197
@May -- Congrats on becoming the 13th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and welcome to the Self-Study Group | Wall of Accomplishment as the 44th alumnus of jQuery jAM.
Debra W.
user 64268792
North Billerica, MA
Post #: 28
My final Chapter practice - Chapter 15.
Gene, thank you very much for your time and leadership in the past months. I really appreciate it as my peers have expressed.
Looking forward to improving my programming skill by Season 6 coming soon.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,198
@Debra -- Congrats on becoming the 14th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and welcome to the Self-Study Group | Wall of Accomplishment as the 45th alumnus of jQuery jAM.
Fred T.
user 71205162
Gloucester, MA
Post #: 21
Done reading!

Gene, thanks for all your help on this journey.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,211
@Fred -- Congrats on becoming the 15th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and welcome to the Self-Study Group | Wall of Accomplishment as the 46th alumnus of jQuery jAM.
Jeff
user 13708200
Goffstown, NH
Post #: 38
Finished reading chapter 15. Thank you Gene for running these Jam sessions! This is a nice way to give back to the community. I also think this is a great way to cover important topics, and I'm glad you picked a good book to do it with.