addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston PHP Message Board › Chapter 15: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Chapter 15: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,219
@Jeff -- Congrats on becoming the 16th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3. You are now the 47th alumnus of jQuery jAM and a certified Double Perk! for completing two virtual self-study groups.
Jen K.
jen4web
Arlington, MA
Post #: 21
Chapter 15 complete!

http://www.jenkramer....­

Thanks, Gene, for your hard work on this project!
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,230
@Jen -- Congrats on becoming the 17th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and the 48th alumnus of jQuery jAM.
James B.
user 13861667
Spring City, PA
Post #: 110
Completed Chapter 15. No exercises here. I should go back and finish jQuery Mobile, but the new book starts in a few weeks!
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,262
@James -- Congrats on becoming the 18th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and the 49th alumnus of jQuery jAM. Triple congrats on becoming a Triple Perk! and completing your third virtual self-study group.

FYI. Look for HTML5 Brunch, Season 3 in 2014 with a focus on Twitter Bootstrap 3 and "mobile first" design.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,271
Phew, course completed! Chapter 15 complete: http://www.alisonmora...­

Thanks for hosting and keeping us on track Gene and the extra push from all the others who participated. I definitely understand more Javascript & jQuery than I did in the beginning, pleased to have completed all the reading and tutorials. Now onto putting this into practice!

@Alison -- Congrats on becoming the 19th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and the 50th alumnus of jQuery jAM.
Bing M.
user 8949830
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 54
Gene, Chapter 15 completed! So glad to have the entire course finished.

Thank you very much for running this self study group and spending time checking and providing feedback on the exercises. Your leadership is greatly appreciated.

Bing
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,273
@Bing -- Nice late game rally. Congrats on becoming the 20th jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and the 51st alumnus of jQuery jAM. Triple congrats on becoming one of only a dozen participants to have completed three virtual self-study groups!
Lori D
LoriDaniells
Boston, MA
Post #: 16
Chapter 15 Exercises finished. Hooray!!
console.html
debugger.html

Gene, Thank you so much for facilitating this self-study group. Your guidance and encouragement helped to keep me in the game. I look forward to the next season of jQuery jAM.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,281
@Lori -- Impressive comeback. Congrats on becoming the 21st jAMmer to cross the finish line in Season 3 and the 52nd alumnus of jQuery jAM.