September 1, 2011 · 12:00 AM
We are very excited to announce that the jQuery jAM self-study group for beginners is starting Season 1 on September 1. If you would like to learn jQuery from the ground up, consider joining us.
The format of a virtual self-study group is as follows:
- Each participant commits to read one chapter per week, complete the exercises and post a link to the completed work.
- Each participant obtains assistance by posting questions to a discussion area set up on the Boston PHP Message Board for each chapter.
- Each participant receives a Boston PHP Certificate of Completion upon finishing all chapters and all assignments.
Note: There is no classroom instruction. However, hands-on assistance is available in the following two formats:
- PHP Percolate Coffee Club (alternate Saturday mornings at a Starbucks, check the meetup site for dates)
- Developer Dorm Room (occasional all-day Saturdays at Microsoft NERD in Cambridge, MA)
To register simply RSVP: Yes
Special thanks to Heather O'Neil and Above the Fold for the grubalicious jQuery jAM logo!