addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston PHP Message Board Boston PHP Meetup Discussion Forum › Chapter 10: PHP Percolate! Season 5

Chapter 10: PHP Percolate! Season 5

Tom P.
tompsubs
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 418

This space is reserved for updates and questions about Chapter 10 of the book Advanced PHP and Object Oriented Programming being used in the PHP Percolate! Season 5 virtual self-study group.

Thanks,
Tom Pettingill
Senior Percolator

Go to .... Master Discussion List
Tom P.
tompsubs
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 452
Chapter 10 complete. Exercises can be found here.
This chapter is pretty strait forward. Didn't encounter any gotchas.
A former member
Post #: 22
Chapter 10 is here. Very cool stuff!
Mike M.
SeabrookMLM
Seabrook, NH
Post #: 37
Hi Tom. I am turning in Chapter 10 exercises and review. Thank you!
Tom P.
tompsubs
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 493
I'm working backwards so all I can say to you Mick and Rick is : You boys have been busy!
Tom F.
user 24224922
Ambler, PA
Post #: 64
Hi Folks!
Just finished Chapter 10. Here's the link http://www.webhomebas...­
Moving right along to the next chapter.

Best regards,
Tom
Tom P.
tompsubs
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 520
Looking good and ready for the homestretch Tom!
Gary J.
gmgj
Boston, MA
Post #: 10
Chap10. cURL did not work on my localhost or 127.0.0.1. Time for a change. I want to REST a little. Maybe SOAP up a bit.
Sara L.
user 13146403
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 13
Definitely my favorite chapter so far - lots of fun stuff.

http://www.saralevy.c...­
Tom P.
tompsubs
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 541
Sara, you must be a girl of high finance!