addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston PHP Message Board › Hour 23: jQuery jAM, Season 2

Hour 23: jQuery jAM, Season 2

Gene B.
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,823

This space is reserved for updates and questions about Hour 23 of the Teach Yourself jQuery Mobile book being used in the jQuery jAM, Season 2 virtual self-study group.

Gene Babon
Chief Percolator

Go to ... Master Discussion List
Tom P.
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 509
Chapter 23 complete. Exercise for the Webcalc can be found here.. I probably did not do near as much work on this chapter as it deserves. You can really get deep into the Android SDK in this one and right now, I only wanted to give it a cursery review.
Gene B.
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,832
Thanks, Tom.
Randy B.
Danville, NH
Post #: 95
Hours 23 on PhoneGap complete:

Others may have a different experience - I thought this was quite a lot more than an hour's worth...

Dennis M.
user 68442422
Boston, MA
Post #: 27
Hour 23 work is here. The Android SDK now comes with Eclipse bundled, so it was easier to get started than what is described in the book.