add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Boston PHP Message Board › Chapter 01: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Chapter 01: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Gene B.
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,868
@Jen -- Nice work on exercises. Very nice work on presentation.
Henry L.
user 89909252
Irvine, CA
Post #: 1
Here is the assignment. Sorry for the late submission.­
Michael C.
user 88727492
Boston, MA
Post #: 2
I have done all the assignments for this chapter and have begun on Chapter 2 but I have not been able to get 000webhost to work. It just sits and spins and spins. I don't know if anyone else has had a problem or if they have just been having server problems or what? Any suggestions or other sites I can go to for a website?
Gene B.
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,869
@Henry -- Nice work. Very nice presentation.
@Michael -- May Thet uses for her site. You might want to check in with her.
James B.
user 13861667
Spring City, PA
Post #: 96
Starting off slow. The first page is at My work. I will hope to enhance my pages as well as catch up with the past mobile course, but working 12 hours a day for 6 days a week is difficult to manage and find a development position at the same time. Bear with me Gene!. The second week is at Second week work:
Dave K.
Boston, MA
Post #: 94
@Michael if you post a link to the page you uploaded to your server, I could look for the problem.
Gene B.
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,872
@James -- A lot going on. Simply do what you can. I need to get back to jQuery Mobile (Season 2), as well. However, I'm going to focus on Season 3, right now. Also, it looks as if you are using an earlier version of The Missing Manual. We are using the second edition, so the chapters and files are going to be different, but not substantially so.
aung a.
user 90625902
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
I've completed chapter 1 exercise,
May T.
user 12889701
Manchester, GB
Post #: 7
@Michael, I sent you an email to upload your exercises.
Merlin C.
user 9013770
Boston, MA
Post #: 64
Chapter 1 is complete with exercises. Onto chapter 2.