addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston PHP Message Board Boston PHP Meetup Discussion Forum › Chapter 01: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Chapter 01: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,875
@aung @Merlin -- Off to a good start. Nice work.
Elena M.
user 44945742
Plymouth, NH
Post #: 1
Chapter 01 complete with links to my exercises: jQueryjAM exercises

Thank you! Elena
Michael C.
user 88727492
Boston, MA
Post #: 3
I just recently got 000webhost to work for me in creating a website, so it doesn't look very pretty right now, but that will change very soon, just wanted to get my Chapter 1 links on here before it was too late since the site wasn't working for me for the longest time.

Chapter 1 Work
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,877
@Elana @Michael -- Up and running with your first JavaScript and jQuery files. Nice work.
Gary J.
gmgj
Boston, MA
Post #: 16
I hope my home page gives me sufficient advanced placement credit so that I can start with chapter 4
My home page
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,880
@Gary --

If (you wrote this code) {
document.write "Display First Image"
} else {
document.write "Display Second Image"
}
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,884
Chapter 1 -- complete
Ken H.
Ken_H.
Boston, MA
Post #: 55
Howdy Gene and everyone -

Starting to catch up on this, taking a break from some contracting nightmares... tongue

Link to the page, the first three chapters work are out there... Ken's JQuery Jam 3 site (Still using Marco's template - maybe I'll learn how to make some changes to it as this course moves along? But it's a great template!)

Have a good week -
Ken
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,913
@Ken -- Nice work. Glad you are all in.
Jeff
user 13708200
Goffstown, NH
Post #: 21
Good evening folks, Chapter one is done: http://www.russellday...­