addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston PHP Message Board Boston PHP Meetup Discussion Forum › Chapter 03: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Chapter 03: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,902
@Lori -- Yes. The function is called from inside the loop. In this case the function askQuestions() is called three times. Yes. The first array -- the first question and the first answer -- is now stored as 'question' to be used in the function the first time the function is called. Sounds like you understand the concept. Pretty heady stuff. Good work.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,903
Chapter 3 -- complete
Maureen C.
MaureenCiaccio
Marlborough, MA
Post #: 27
Here is the link to my chapter 3 work. Fun -- I love it but need so much practice. Practice definitely helps. Note: I changed my file structure so the links I posted to earlier chapters won't work. But the current link will work on all chapters. (Sorry, had to do that to keep changing and playing with my TOC smile).
http://www.mciaclesso...­
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,909
@Maureen -- Nice work. Love the Vulcan reference.
Ken H.
Ken_H.
Boston, MA
Post #: 57
Howdy -

Chapter 3 work is out there - of course, the quiz could be expanded... :)

Ken's jQuery Jam 3 - chapter 3 - please follow the links!

Ken
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,915
@Ken -- Good job. Right on target. Now, let the jQuery fun begin.
Jen S.
inkpixelspaper
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 10
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,944
@Jen -- Nice work. Since 4 is my favorite number, I was able to correctly answer "What is 2 + 2?" smile
Jen K.
jen4web
Arlington, MA
Post #: 8
Finally got around to Chapter 3.

http://jenkramer.biz/...­

Jen
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,949
@Jen -- Nice work.