addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston PHP Message Board › Chapter 07: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Chapter 07: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,851

Welcome to the Chapter 7 discussion area for jQuery jAM, Season 3. Please read the chapter, complete the tutorials and post a link to your completed work. Then, let your fellow jAMmers know how you are progressing by clicking the Add a reply link.

Return to >> Master Discussion List
Bob H.
BobHickey
Dedham, MA
Post #: 58
Chapter 7 complete: http://frogonadog.bye...­
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,871
@Bob -- Sprinting forward! Nice work. It's starting to get fun!
Mike M.
SeabrookMLM
Seabrook, NH
Post #: 52
Hi Gene. Chapter 7 is submitted here. Now that I see them, I look forward to working with the jQuery jAM tutorials. Chapters 4-8 have been interesting and I should not be racing through them.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,908
@Mike -- Nice work. Looking forward to your feedback on the bonus tutorials.
David P.
Dukie
Boston, MA
Post #: 10
Chapter 7 exercises completed....http://dukesnuz.com/d...­
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,937
@David -- Nice work. Thanks for being out in front and showing the rest of us the way.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,963
Chapter 7 -- complete.
Dave K.
davk
Boston, MA
Post #: 97
Nice work Gene! Great site!
Gene B.
babong