addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston PHP Message Board Boston PHP Meetup Discussion Forum › Chapter 07: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Chapter 07: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,995
@David -- You can enter the Wayback Machine to see how your site compares with others of its generation.
Ken H.
Ken_H.
Boston, MA
Post #: 62
Hello all -
I have chapter 7 posted to my site, check out the Chapter 7 link...

I hope that all is well - I'm away on vacation for the week, so just getting to a free internet site to post the homework!

Ken
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,996
@Ken -- Nice work. Enjoy your vacation.
Fred T.
user 71205162
Gloucester, MA
Post #: 12
May T.
user 12889701
Manchester, GB
Post #: 14
Finish Chapter 7 Exercise.
Chapter 7 Exercises
This week I did not do the extra JQueryJAM Exercises. :(
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,998
@Fred @May -- Nice work staying on pace.

@May -- No need to fret about the bonuses. There's plenty of time to tinker with the extras over the summer.
A former member
Post #: 14
My complete Chapter 7 practice. With our team leader,Gene Babon, walking ahead, we try to keep up our pace in this "hiking" team as scheduled.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,999
@Debra -- Glad to see we are on the same page. wink
David P.
Dukie
Boston, MA
Post #: 22
Debra .. I like your menu..did you use hover and change css styles?
Rick H.
RickHeller
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 10
Gene,

Here is Chapter 7 exercises. I haven't received your reminder emails for a few weeks. It seems that Yahoo's email service has been performing poorly and rejecting emails.