Dukie
Boston, MA
Post #: 32
@Gene......Chapter 12 complete............­
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,088
@ David -- Nice work on the Google maps exercises. See note about the Flickr exercise in Chapter 13 notes.
Ken H.
Ken_H.
Boston, MA
Post #: 69
Hello all -
I hope you're enjoying the long weekend - and staying cool.

I put the Chapter 12 exercises on the site.

Maybe it'll be time to go and look at some of the extra exercises that you posted. Any good recommendations from what's there?

Thanks,
Ken
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,105
@Ken -- Nice work. You have some good images to work with at Ken_Mediocre_Photographer. Check out a few of the Gallery tutorials and see if you can improve on the Flickr presentation.
A former member
Post #: 30
Hi Gene,

Here are my completed exercises for Chapter 12:
http://webrigger.com/jquery_jam3/chapter12.php­

Cheers,

Dennis
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,115
@Dennis -- Nice job.
David P.
Dukie
Boston, MA
Post #: 39
@Gene..... Reworked exercise HOME page......&.... just for practice with using Javascript, jQuery, Ajax and Filemaker .....I chonologized most of the url links mentioned in each chapter......
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,117
@David -- Nice rework. It's coming along. If I'm not mistaken, earlier versions of your website were featured on one of these TV shows from the '90s. smile
Debra W.
user 64268792
North Billerica, MA
Post #: 25
Chapter 12 shows us how to retrieve Flickr and Google Map inside our web page, one more chapter introducing practical knowledge.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,118
@Debra -- Nice work. Right on target.