user 80795112
Portsmouth, NH
Post #: 1
I've read the introduction. Now for Chapter 1
Jed F.
user 95014182
Boston, MA
Hello, fellow Percolators. My name is Jed Foley and I'm looking forward to working with you to build the skills to design and develop dynamic web sites. I have worked at the intersection of technology and business for a long time, but I'm relatively new to today's web standards. (I dabbled a bit when the web was much younger.)

I'm currently a student in the Certified Graphics and Web Professional program at Bridgewater State University. I have used simple PHP includes for headers, navigation, and footers, but I'm looking forward to learning what PHP can really do. I'm interested to see how I respond to this format (PHP Percolate)... I'm hoping it will give me enough structure and accountability to really dig in and stay with it.

Onward to Chapter 1.
David S.
user 107164022
Boston, MA
Got the book, read the intro, installed MAMP, ready to go!
Bob H.
BobHickey
Dedham, MA
Post #: 70
Hi, glad to be in on another season. Got my son off to college and summer is ending, so no distractions. I will be jumping into ch 1 this week.
Bob H.
BobHickey
Dedham, MA
Post #: 71
Hi, glad to be in on another season. Got my son off to college and summer is ending, so no distractions. I will be jumping into ch 1 this week.
A former member
Greetings, I have received the book and read the intro. Onto chapter 1.. smile
Corey C.
user 108601052
Holyoke, MA
Book in hand and the introduction complete! Looking forward to cementing my current knowledge with the basics and beyond :).

--Corey
Adam R.
user 71359272
Boston, MA
Hello! I have the book and am starting to get my development environment ready.
I use PHP every day at work but am hoping a course like this will deepen my understanding of the language and remind me of things I may have missed or forgotten when first getting started in PHP.
Kevin R. S.
krsletten
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 30
Introduction has been read and I'm ready to start.
Beth S.
user 31017402
Waltham, MA
I have read the introduction. Looking forward continuting.