addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston PHP Message Board › Introduction: PHP Percolate! Season 6

Introduction: PHP Percolate! Season 6

David D.
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
I have received the book! Intro has been read and I am super excited! Almost done with Chapter 1 and I am sure I will be caught up to Chapter 2 by the end of the week. Here's to learing!
A former member
Post #: 2
I am looking forward to getting a better grasp of php through this self-study course. And I've been keeping up with the exercises - even though I haven't been posting to the discussion board.
A former member
Post #: 8
Hi everyone:

Better late than never. I just finished chapter 1. Looking forward to comparing notes with the rest of you, especially my compatriots here on the Seacoast of New Hampshire.

Happy percolating!
David P.
Boston, MA
Post #: 92
Encouragement to finish....PHP used in 81.2% of websites using server-side programming language
A former member
Post #: 1
I have my book and I am ready to go. I am looking forward to learning with everyone here and having fun while doing so. I have a lot of catching up to do, but i am ready for it! Thank you for holding this session and allowing me to jump in the bandwagon! :)