addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston PHP Message Board › Chapter 07: PHP Percolate! Season 6

Chapter 07: PHP Percolate! Season 6

Judy V.
user 52789062
Boston, MA
Post #: 16
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,386
@Ken -- Yeah, this database stuff can be quite challenging. None-the-less, fundamental, since any website worth its weight is database-driven.

@Judy -- One more chapter and you can celebrate Middle-earth Day.
Peter P.
Peter_Phelps
Bonita Springs, FL
Post #: 16
@Gene:

Whew - VERY long chapter, but super good stuff.

My developers think I am in the top 5% of knowledge when it comes to CFOs knowing MySQL. Thanks for getting me there and now shooting for top 1%.

See printouts of exercises for Chapter 7 and prior:

http://www.peterphelp...­
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,393
@Peter -- Here one way to confirm your Top 1% status ... Smarterer.com
Peter P.
Peter_Phelps
Bonita Springs, FL
Post #: 17
@Peter -- Here one way to confirm your Top 1% status ... Smarterer.com
­@Gene

You are a WEALTH of useful information.
smarterer is a super idea. A bit humbling though?!?
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,397
@Peter -- Boston startup that I do a little work for. Humbling, indeed. Here is my Smarterer profile. NOTE: "Professor" means I get to review, edit and approve test questions that have been submitted by users.
Jim M.
user 65331472
Boston, MA
Post #: 15
Hi Gene,

Here are my chapter 7 results:

http://jmerrikin.com/...­

Cheers!
Jim
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,440
@Jim -- Check
Sunday O.
user 24873532
Lagos, NG
Post #: 17
Hi Gene, I have finished chapters 4-7. the CONCAT_WS() function I was introduced to in chapter 5. was where I understood the meaning i.e concat with separator.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,443
@Sunday -- Check ✓