The Boston Plone Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: The Boston Plone January Meetup (***NEW LOCATION***)

Meetup details changed: The Boston Plone January Meetup (***NEW LOCATION***)

Sally K.
Orange, MA
Hey everyone, I'm excited to announce that the Boston Plone Meetup is changing its venue. Starting tomorrow, we will be meeting at Microsoft's NERD Center at One Memorial Drive, a 5 minute walk from Kendall Square station.

I'm also pleased to announce we are eliminating our membership fee (well, we never collected it anyway) and that Jazkarta will now be sponsoring the meetup and covering expenses.

I hope you can join us tomorrow to kick off the new year. (Yes, there will be refreshments.) Please RSVP "yes" - the NERD Center asks us to give them the list of attendees beforehand.

If you can't make it, please send any thoughts you have about how to make the meetup more fun and useful. And mark your calendar to join us on the next 4th Thursday!

For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:00 PM

New England Research & Development Center (NERD)
One Memorial Drive Suite 100
Cambridge, MA 02142

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:­