Attorney Ken Cossingham presents Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors
Attorney Ken Cossingham is principal of Cossingham Law Office, P.C. and has been practicing law in the Merrimack Valley for approximately 23 years. He is a member of the Bar in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. His practice has consistently been in the areas of residential and commercial real estate, litigation, estate planning, business issues and business entities.
What is limited liability?
- How does it work?
- How do I get it?
- How do I keep it and not blow it (waive it by mistake?)
- Exceptions to limited liability.
- Forms of limited liability. Ie Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Procedural requirements of each
- How do I avoid “Pierce the Corporate Veil”?
- How do how corporations differ from LLCs
- Sub S corporations v C corporations
Thursday, August,[masked], 5:30 pm Networking, 6:30 pm Meeting
Crowne Plaza Boston—Newton, 320 Washington St., Newton, MA
Free for members; $25 for non-members (Must be a member of www.Bostonareia.com, being a member of meetup does not make you a member of www.Bostonareia.com)