add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Boston Informal Running Club: Home of TMIRCE:BOS Message Board › Date for Dana-Farber

Date for Dana-Farber

user 9118290
Boston, MA
Post #: 63
Hello fellow runners,

I am running the 2012 Boston Marathon for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and in my fundraising effort I am hosting an online singles auction.
Bidding is now open for 19 single men and women on Whether your looking for a date or just want to do something cool with a new friend, you must check out this site and bid. Each person comes with an activity such as, dinner, bowling, indoor rock climbing, and many other fun things to do. 100% of the proceeds benefit Dana-Farber Cancer Institute for the Boston Marathon. Feel free to share this site with your friends and on Facebook.

Thanks for your support!

Auction Website: