addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Informal Running Club: Home of TMIRCE:BOS Message Board › Take my twist and shout this Thu 8-19-10 7 PM race bib no. please

Take my twist and shout this Thu 8-19-10 7 PM race bib no. please

jaime
user 5373669
Medford, MA
Post #: 1
i am unable to run because of my wife's bday. I paid $27.00 but this is negotiable. The only condition I ask
if you get this number from me is that you actually run the race. my contact info is javil2005 at yahoo dot com or 617-777-3880..pick up near the race site beforehand. thanks jamie