addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Informal Running Club: Home of TMIRCEBOS Message Board › looking for runners

looking for runners

Breno A M.
user 12860394
Brighton, MA
Post #: 1
Guys,

I started running about 1 year ago and now I am training for the disney (january) and boston marathon. I am looking for runners that would be interested in run, from 5 to 20 miles in a 7 to 9 mile peace. I live in Brookline by cleveland circle and I usually run in the morning around 8 or 9 am. or on the weekends in the morning. It's pretty boring running 10-15 miles alone and sometimes a friend can really make the difference. So, if you interested or also looking for someone to run with, let me know. i can be reached at brenoamelo@gmail.com.

take care.