Join us for a game of coed Soccer! We will split up into 2 teams when everyone arrives: 1 for Advanced/Intermediate and 1 for Beginners
Here is everything you need to know:
- Please bring a fun, positive and supportive attitude. Pass the ball to your teammates and have a good time. There's NO ROUGH PLAYING , SLIDE TACKLING OR SCREAMING AT OTHERS. You'll be asked to leave right away.
- No metal cleats are allowed. Let’s do our part to preserve the field. Turf or running shoes are recommended.
- Teams are divided before each game based on skill level. Beginners, intermediate and advanced players are all welcomed to join. If you are an advanced player, please come prepared to help beginners so they are not intimidated by the game.
- We play 3 games of 25 - 30 minutes per game with a break in-between each game.
- Bring Water.
- Bring a ball to warm up with and try to wear a white or grey t-shirt to help differentiate teams.
- PLEASE ONLY RSVP IF YOU CAN MAKE IT. Guests are allowed.
- No Permit. Be warned - there may or may not be a permitted event at the location which could cancel/move our game to another location.
Still no slide tackles. If someone calls a foul, honor it immediately and give them the ball. If you fight, you will be banned from the group, permanently.
Being a pick up game, there are no permanent positions. If you've been playing forward for half the game and someone who's been playing the back line wants to play up front, give up your position and play some defense. Otherwise, we end up having too many strikers and no defenders. The scores end up like a basketball game. So please, play some damn defense.
**INJURIES & DISCLAIMER**:
Group Organizer(s) and Group Organization Assumes NO Risk Or individual Liability For Personal Injuries Incurred By Members/Players On The Field Or During Any Of Our Activities: Pick Up Games, Or Other Events. By Agreeing To Play, You Are In Receipt Of This Information, And Thereby Warrant That You Are In Good Health And Assume Personal Responsibility For ALL Physical And Accidental Risks Involved With Playing In Our Group, Including But Not Limited to Falls, Injuries, Contact With Other Players, and Field Conditions.
You can take the C line to Cleveland Circle
There is plenty of parking around the park and at the nearby Reservoir station
There are a few restaurants nearby as well as a FREE PUBLIC POOL (that is actually very clean!). Bring a bathing suit if you want to take a quick dip to cool off!