The Asheville Boston Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Good Pet Sitter.

Good Pet Sitter.

Linda C.
user 2336569
Group Organizer
Fletcher, NC
Post #: 11
Hi

Some of you wanted to know how my friend liked the pet sitter she used last week. She said she was wonderful!

I really hate to board my dogs. I had rather have a sitter stay in my home, it’s nice for the dogs and someone is looking out for my house while I’m away. If you need a sitter her name and email address is below.
Linda

Jane Mitchell mitchelljane@bellsouth.net
A former member
Post #: 32
Hey, I can only say what I know so far. I have contacted Jane and she came to my house yesterday for an initial visit. She stayed 1 1/2 hours and was very thorough, asking a lot of questions. She obviously loves what she is doing and the dogs and Leonard took right to her. I can honestly say I had a good feeling, when she left.
I then called her references (Linda, your friend was one of them) and they praised her to high heaven.

When I go out of town, Jane will be my house sitter, I feel very confident about this and I have not even used her services.

Thank you Linda, for giving me her card!
A former member
Post #: 7
Thanks for letting us know. I will definately keep Jane in mind if I ever need her.
A former member
Post #: 13
Hi,
What does she charge for her services? Does she stay at your house or can she take them to her home? Just curious. Becky
A former member
Post #: 37
She stays overnight, and I had her quote me for coming by for a mid day walk. They will be getting 3 walks and playtimes that way. For me it was 82 dollars a day, but I have 3 dogs and one cat. It is very comparable to boarding charges, but I like the idea that the dogs stay in their home environment.
A former member
Post #: 43
Correction, just got an email from Jane this morning, she mis-quoted me, it is 62 dollars a day for my 3 dogs and 1 cat...