add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The San Francisco Boston Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Sweet Red Boston needs out of the Antioch Shelter...looking for foster

Sweet Red Boston needs out of the Antioch Shelter...looking for foster

Julia V.
user 8049578
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi All...

I'm Julia Velson, a member of this group (I have a darling rescued 11 year old Boston/Pug mix), and I'm a board member at Family Dog Rescue in SF. There is a 2 year old female Red Boston in the Antioch shelter that we would like to rescue, but our little shelter is full so we need a foster home. This little girl is social with dogs and people. She has cherry eye which we will treat. Please forward or let me know if you are interested in fostering her. Reach me at Picture available!

Thank you for reading !

A former member
Post #: 3
Has Wonderdog been contacted? They may be able to step in. I would also recommend Rocket Dog or Cooper's Dream.