The San Francisco Boston Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Boston Terrier Pups in Santa Cruz, AKC

Boston Terrier Pups in Santa Cruz, AKC

Kyle & Karla W.
user 3214667
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 19
Santa Cruz, California-AKC Boston Terrier puppys! This is our third liter, both parents on site, as they are my personal pets. I am not a backyard breeder and have alot of pride in my Bostons and the way we raise their pups. We had a liter of 9, and at the time of this ad we have four MALES still for sale. I am the organizer of a Facebook Boston Terrier Group, and have a great love and passion for the breed.

Pups will be 4 weeks this Tuesday, and ready to be rehomed during the 2nd week of May. The males are $800. Includes: 1st set of shots/deworming, vet records, health guarantee, and AKC registration.

We are showing the pups by appointment, and have some appts. on Saturday April 19th in the afternoon. and will schedule them first come first serve.

We have an application process and require a $200- non-refundable deposit at time of puppy selection. This secures your puppy, as we won't advertise it for sale when the deposit is made. The balance of the puppy will be due at time of pick up, and we prefer cash. We do a contract when you pick your puppy up to protect both the seller and buyer.

I do not ship, as that is cruel to such a young aged pup, plus it does not give us the opportunity to meet and ensure you will be a good parent to our grand-pups.

Our male is AKC, 24 lbs, black/white. Very handsome/athletic. Our female is a red/white 16lbs AKC, and very loving. Our pups have great markings, come from excellent AKC lines, and have had no significant health issues and have great temperament They throw, black/white, red/white, chocolate brown/white, and brindle. We do not have any females for sale.

If you would like to schedule an appt, please contact me. If I do not feel your inquiry is genuine or serious I will not respond. I have had alot of interest for these pups. I have health records and proof of AKC registrations if you would like to see them during your appt.

KarlaVDBWade@hotmail.com