The Boulder Raw Superfoodies Meetup Group Message Board › Moving to Boulder

Moving to Boulder

A former member
Post #: 89
Hello Friends...I am moving to Boulder from Salt Lake City. I currently run and am the founder of the Salt Lake City Raw Food Superheroes Alliance....305 members. I of course will want to support this community upon moving. I am looking for any and all tips on Boudler living....especially what neighborhoods to look into for purchasing a home. I am married with three kids, ages 18, 17, and 10. Love to hike and also love convenience of living close to shops and good food. Any help is grealty appreciated. If you could choose one neighborhood to live in, which one would it be?
Again, many thanks.
Jessica
user 11557623
Boulder, CO
Post #: 25
Hello Friends...I am moving to Boulder from Salt Lake City. I currently run and am the founder of the Salt Lake City Raw Food Superheroes Alliance....305 members. I of course will want to support this community upon moving. I am looking for any and all tips on Boudler living....especially what neighborhoods to look into for purchasing a home. I am married with three kids, ages 18, 17, and 10. Love to hike and also love convenience of living close to shops and good food. Any help is grealty appreciated. If you could choose one neighborhood to live in, which one would it be?
Again, many thanks.

Hey there,
I just came back from visiting a friend out in Boulder, and I have fell in love with the place and am looking to move my business there. If you would like to live near beautiful hiking areas like Mount Sanitas, Red Rocks, Chattaqua, and Boulder Creek, and Pearl Street & 23rd street Mall, I recommend the neighborhood of Mapleton or somewhere on walnut street and within that vicinity. Best of luck with your move!

Warmly,

Jessica Lewkovitz
www.SundropsOrganics.com