The Boulder Raw Superfoodies Meetup Group Message Board › Costa Rica Vacation for the Raw Food Lifestyle

Costa Rica Vacation for the Raw Food Lifestyle

A former member
Post #: 48
Farm of Life, Costa Rica - the Affordable Vacation for the Healthy Lifestyle.

Farm of Life is for raw-food / vegetarian enthusiast and wellness seekers. Thrive on delicious raw and vegetarian cuisine with fresh, organic ingredients. Fruits in all shapes and tastes right from the tree! Revive your body and spirit with detoxification, health coaching, yoga, massage and physical exertion. Enjoy waterfalls, wildlife, beaches, jungle & mountain hikes, and exciting eco-adventures. A place of immense beauty, amazing, healing energy, stunning vistas, and affordable, modern accommodations.

Join a Raw Singles, Yoga or Raw-Habilitation Retreat, create your own Personal Healing Retreat, or Host your wellness program, yoga retreat or group getaway.

I was once sick with Fibromyalgia, and my wife with Rheumatoid Arthritis. That was before raw food. Our gratitude for getting our health and lives back has culminated in Farm of Life. Our intention is to help anyone struggling with disease return to health. Our purpose is to give our knowledge and inspiration and teach the miraculous healing capacity of the body. We have intentionally set affordable rates. We feel everyone deserves to be rightly informed about how to achieve health.

Phone: 506-8893-7407 (Costa Rica) and 404-521-8152 (United States)
Location: Mountains above Dominical Beach, Southwestern Costa Rica

A former member
Post #: 6
This looks awesome! Thanks for posting! We are planning a trip to Costa Rica probably in 2012 or 2013. We will definitely check y'all out! This is exactly what I had envisioned! Thanks so much!

Namaste! Lou